- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.S.
- Majored in Sports Management and Business
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, M.S.
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut, J.D.
- Academic concentration in Tax Law
- Legal intern in Tax Clinic
- Dispute Resolution Competition Team
- Pappas Gibson - 2018 to present, associate attorney
- AlerStallings - 2016-2018, associate attorney
- Law Offices of Eliovson & Tenore - 2015-2016, associate attorney
- Withers Consulting Group - 2013-2015, consulting associate
what the bullet points left out:
Practicing as an elder law attorney, I am able to balance my analytical nature with deep, meaningful human connections. On the analytical side, I love that the law provides clues as to how each case I work on can be solved, in a puzzle-like fashion. These everyday intellectual challenges are one of my favorite aspects of my job. On the human side, each family I work with is dealing with some of the biggest challenges they might ever confront. It is extremely humbling and gratifying to be able to connect, relate, and listen to clients and their families, and to provide them with answers and peace of mind.
After starting my legal career in Connecticut and New York, I moved back to Ohio to be closer to my family. Currently, I live in New Albany with my rescue mutt, Kyle. Kyle and I enjoy exploring new hiking destinations, running, and hanging out with his four-legged friends. I also spend as much time as I can with my family, which includes an ever-expanding group of hilarious nephews and nieces. Outside of the office, I’m happiest when I’m able to contribute my time and energy to support causes that I’m passionate about. I’m a true animal lover, so I often volunteer at local shelters and foster dogs while they wait to be adopted.