- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio, B.A.
- Majored in Political Science and Government
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, J.D.
- Legal intern in General Legal Clinic and Small Business Clinic
- Student extern for Judge Anne Taylor and Judge Amy Salerno
- Pappas Gibson - 2018 to present, attorney
- AlerStallings - 2017 to 2018, attorney
- Cooper, Adel & Associates - 2015 to 2017, attorney
- McMahon DeGulis LLP - 2013-2014, paralegal
what the bullet points left out:
I enjoy working closely with families as a trust and estate administration attorney to implement the last wishes of their loved ones. As the daughter of an architect and a nurse, I appreciate the precision required in executing an effective estate plan and the compassion required to assist grieving families during an overwhelming process.
On days when I am not in the office with clients, I enjoy spoiling my Newfoundland dog, Penny Lane. As is typical with a 122-pound Newfie, Penny indulges in several naps during the day granting me the time to go cycling, swimming, or hiking. Lately, I have been exploring new restaurants around the Columbus area (I always welcome recommendations). I love spending time with my family who I am thankful live in Dublin making weekend visits convenient. I am the proud aunt to three nephews. Being with my family reaffirms my desire to help my clients navigate the process of estate and trust administration.