- Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, West Virginia, B.A.
- Majored in Professional Communication
- Soccer - Team Captain, Four-Year Letter Winner
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, J.D.
- Intern for the Honorable Scott D. VanDerKarr
- The Reel Law Firm, LLC, May 2017 to September 2017, managing attorney
- Hunter Business Law, Tampa, Florida, December 2016 to May 2017, associate attorney
- Olivero Law, P.A., Tampa, Florida, March 2016 to December 2016, associate attorney
- The Janus Law Group, P.A., St. Petersburg, Florida, September 2015 to March 2016, law clerk and associate attorney
- M/I Homes, Inc., January 2015 to May 2015, legal intern
what the bullet points left out:
I am an entrepreneur as much as I am an attorney, and that perspective lends itself very well to the representation of clients who are looking to start a business or raise capital for their business. In terms of my experience as an entrepreneur, I am the founder of Mud Racer Company, an elite obstacle course racing training program company, as well as The Emergence, a personal development program for individuals who want to become better at business and life.